Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

welcome....

The day was sunny and too sunny for me to get out of the plane-Ola... I am in Middle East. I never wanted to be here. But the fate led me to here. Anyway its fun, carrying my body along the progressing heat that goes up 45, which I am experiencing for the first time!. I see a lot of people around, who do work under the hot sun, loaded into small buses and going from place to place. The main thing I realized after reaching the glorious Doha is that one could easily find their breed when they are abroad. It’s very true, whenever I find someone resembles a malayalee, I speak to him in Malayalam, and they respond the same way. It is funny when thinking that we don’t recognize our neighbour’s face in our state. I got a lot of help from our brothers after reaching this fast moving city. The list may be endless, but cannot forget the time I stepped on. The sun still shines at me and reminds me about my root.

1 comment: