Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The MESS ages..


Do you know how many mobile networks are functioning in our small 'branded God's own country'? I am not much sure but know onething that our fingers are not enough to count... Correct?
It is because ours is the God's own country... the messages are in high numbers. I mean...eh..the 'Smsages'. I have seen in Bruce Almighty that the prayers from the people are sent to Jim Carrey as e-mails. Oh! you people are not getting into the point... or is it me who make you wander? Anyway the abundant mobile networks are giving us much pleasure through their various 'plans' which give us a lot of opportunity to communicate with our loved ones and ofcourse our dear hated ones through the infinitive FREE sms offers.
I know a guy who is much worried about his backups, ie., his sms balance sheet never tally. One of his victim is the poooooor me. I receive more than 25 messages alone from him daily. I have more than 5 friends having similar habit. Through him I came to know about tintumon... and many other superstars in our mobile journalism. I still remember he was one among my best friends I ever have. And now!! he is the ....... I cannot finish. My bp is rising to its upperlimits when I think about him. He is now like a multi-level marketing executive to me. I hate him that much.
My dear moble network gods.... I have only one request to you. Please withdraw your Kind offers. Maybe these are the romantic paths between the departed lovers, but beyond that, these offers make friends-the worst enemies - I am the living victim before you. Please Dont let the messages be a real MESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment